Brunel is one the UK’s leading Ocean Freight NVOCC operators with vast experience in the Chinese and Asian markets, importing from China & the Far East. We arrange weekly consolidations and FCL shipments and can cater for the needs of any company, no matter what the size or what type of cargo you need shipped.
We provide a door-to-door service to and from our specialist markets and offer tailor made solutions that focus on the needs of your specific company. We don’t just serve the outlying ports of our destination markets, we go one step further and, with our partner haulage companies, guarantee the collection or delivery of your cargo from internal collection points within the country itself.
Brunel Shipping Deep Sea Import Advisory Services
In addition to our direct services, we also act in an advisory capacity to many clients providing both 3rd and 4th party logistics facilities.
Tender management, in-house training and on site staff placements are just an example of the way that we ensure the customers logistics issues are problem free.
Our Deep Sea Import Services include:
- - Extremely competitive sea freight rates worldwide
- - Weekly sailings for full container (FCL) & part container loads (LCL) to most destinations
- - UK & overseas customs formalities
- - All import & export documents created in-house.
- - Sea freight transportation of all types of cargo, including dangerous goods (inline with the IMDG Code)
- - Commercial Sea Freight shipments delivered door-to-door, door-to-port, port-to-port or port to door – All Incoterms covered
- - Out of Gauge (OOG) & Project Cargo
- - Professional crating & packaging
- - Marine insurance available for all commercial & private sea freight