EU / UK Border Customs Clearance Specialists
Are you up to date with the correct Customs Systems? We can take care of the whole process for you.
Customs clearance is complex business, and can result in costly fines and delays if not carried out correctly. The Customs Procedure for handling Clearances Declarations recently changed from (CHIEF) to the new Customs Declarations Service (CDS).
At Brunel Shipping we are here to assist in all aspects relating to the customs clearance of your goods with over 30 years’ experience. So whatever your country of origin, whatever your destination, we will make it easy and uncomplicated.
What we provide
Brunel Shipping provides a comprehensive customs clearance service for Import and Export shipments arriving and departing from all UK ports and Airports. Our specialist knowledge in understanding UK import regulations enables us to offer advice and services to Importers on all customs related matters across the following areas:
- T1 (Transit Documents)
- UK Import Customs Clearance
- UK Export Declarations
- Import Duty Rates
- Preferences & Licensing
- Quota Requirements
- Port Health
- Carnets and IPR/OPR
- BIRDS Authorised (Bulk Import Reduced Data Set)
- E-commerce customs entries
- OCR Customs Procedures
- Customs Linked To All Major Ports
- Specialist Cars / Vehicles Customs Clearance Division
Our team of customs clearance experts will guide you through the entire customs process and ensure you have all the correct documentation for a hassle free, quick transportation.
Brexit / Customs Clearance Services:
- Brexit Advisory Service with full HMRC Compliance.
- AEO Approval (HMRC Gold Seal Approval)
- Birds Authority (Bulk Import Reduced Data Set)
- CFSP Guarantee Authority
- Out of Hours Clearance Service
- T1 Discharge at UK Border
- Customs Clearance at all UK Ports Inventory Linked to Chief & Non Inventory Linked Ports
- Food Stuff & Perishable Customs Department
- Import Duty Consultancy
- Quota experts
- Rail Services from EU directly to our own Bonded ETSF Warehouse
In House Customs Clearance Department
As an experienced and trusted forwarder, Brunel Shipping has links to the UK’s major airports, ports and terminals and also uses the latest technology for electronic transmission direct to Customs. This enables us to provide fast Customs Clearance of shipments arriving at all Ports and Airports nationwide.
- Provided as industry standard, access to import agents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our phone, out-of-hours service and email response systems.
- We offer free advice and guidance on all complex customs documentation and give specific instruction to ensure your submissions can be promptly processed.
- Provide access to bonded warehouse facilities in the UK, offer warehousing, break-bulk and delivery services nationwide.
- Offer standard services and tailor made options to suit all individual requirements.
Get a Quick Quote
For a competitive quote, please fill out the form below and one of the team will get back to you soon.