Customs Clearance regulations are set to change with the UK leaving the EU in 2019. We have been consulting Border Force on a monthly basis to ensure our clients obtain a smooth transition with no delay to their supply chain.
Customs clearance is complex business, and can result in costly fines and delays if not carried out correctly. At Brunel Shipping we know this very well and are here to assist in all aspects relating to the customs clearance of your goods. So whatever your country of origin, whatever your destination, we will make it easy and uncomplicated.
What we provide
Brunel Shipping provides a comprehensive customs clearance service for Import and Export shipments arriving and departing from all UK ports and Airports. Our specialist knowledge in understanding UK import regulations enables us to offer advice to Importers on all customs related matters across the following areas:
- Duty Rates
- Quota Requirements
- Port Health
- Carnets and IPR/OPR
- LVBI and e-commerce customs entries
- OCR Customs Procedures
Our team of customs clearance experts will guide you through the entire customs process and ensure you have all the correct documentation for a hassle free, quick transportation.
Our Customs Clearance Services
As an experienced and trusted forwarder, Brunel Shipping has links to the UK’s major airports, ports and terminals and also uses the latest technology for electronic transmission direct to Customs. This enables us to provide fast Customs Clearance of shipments arriving at all Ports and Airports nationwide.
- Provided as industry standard, access to import agents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our phone, out-of-hours service and email response systems.
- We offer free advice and guidance on all complex customs documentation and give specific instruction to ensure your submissions can be promptly processed.
- Provide access to bonded warehouse facilities in the UK, offer warehousing, break-bulk and delivery services nationwide.
- Offer standard services and tailor made options to suit all individual requirements.