Brunel now have one of the biggest ETSF Warehouses in the Felixstowe/Ipswich region with over 86,000 square feet of warehouse space.
Brunel Global operate just 9 miles away from the port of Felixstowe, Europe’s largest and busiest port operation. We have direct transport links to the A12 and A14 road networks, with our fleet operating 24/5 to collect containers from the port. Our have a vast source of knowledge, skill and expertise in all ETSF freight forwarding and logistics requirements.
We provide a range of warehousing options including:
ETSF handling for any Groupage Containers
Our own Trailers and transport services from Felixstowe dock.
eCommerce FBA Handling
Fulfilment services including Labelling
Palletisation and shrink wrapping
Full Customs Clearance
DPD and Courier network parcel rates
RHA members and BIFA members.
- Nationwide Pallet Network Members.
Full Warehouse Management System
Timed Devan slots available.
Brexit / Customs Clearance Services:
- Brexit Advisory Service with full HMRC Compliance.
- AEO Approval (HMRC Gold Seal Approval)
- Birds Authority (Bulk Import Reduced Data Set)
- CFSP Guarantee Authority
- Out of Hours Clearance Service
- T1 Discharge at UK Border
- Customs Clearance at all UK Ports Inventory Linked to Chief & Non Inventory Linked Ports
- Food Stuff & Perishable Customs Department
- Import Duty Consultancy
- Quota experts
- Rail Services from EU directly to our own Bonded ETSF Warehouse
From ETSF and Non-ETSF cargo, shunting operations, long and short terms storage requirements, e-commerce pick pack and despatch order fulfilment and 3PL delivery solutions, the team at Brunel global can provide our customers with a service to suit every need.