Exporting from UK to EU? T1 Transit Documents Now Issued From Brunel in Dover
If you are moving goods from the UK to EU countries, we can provide T1 transit documents that allow movement of freight into the EU without import charges when crossing boarders, up to final delivery point where the T Form will be discharged.
The transit declaration (T1) is needed when importing goods into the European Union or for transit of goods within this territory (for example, from one customs warehouse to another warehouse within the European Union).
- T1 Guarantee- for shipments from the UK to EU
- T forms made available for collection in DOVER or any designated HMRC border port in the UK
- EAD export entries and full import brokerage at all UK ports, inventory and non inventory linked
- No third party fees involved
- Competitive tariff
- EU – UK Brokerage inbound and outbound
Do I need a T1?
A T1 transit document is required when:
- Goods enter the EU and it is unsure whether they will remain within the territory of the European Union
- Goods enter the EU for storage under customs control
- Outbound consignments are sent from your customs entrepôt
How long does it take to raise a T1?
If we assume all paperwork is in place (Credit Application Form/Credit Check, Indemnity Letter is Signed and Returned on headed paper by a company Director), then upon receipt of the complete information required to generate a T1, the application will take c.60 minutes to process.
Please note, Brunel have no control over the granting of the T1 and the time taken for NCTS to grant the T1 is normally 45mins – 90mins.
Once the T1 is granted, Brunel will contact the requesting company to confirm acceptance / denial.
Let Brunel take away your exporting issues. Contact our commercial team for competitive pricing on email@example.com to discuss your requirements. There is no delay with the Brunel way!