Brunel Shipping offers a full service of Ocean Freight services to/from Turkey and is a licensed non-vessel operating common carrier (NVOCC).
At Brunel Shipping we understand the need for a reliable partner to provide dependable and cost-effective ocean freight services to/ from Turkey. As a UK leading independent freight forwarder, our team are proactive and forward-thinking and can provide you with the service you come to expect, should that be movements of FCL containers or our worldwide Groupage LCL services – we have it covered.
- Consolidation Services
- Deconsolidation Services
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less Than Container Load (LCL)
- Break Bulk/Out of Gauge
Sea Freight To/From Turkey
Brunel have strong services from throughout Turkey and offer weekly Groupage services from Turkish ports to the UK. Our freight rates are the most competitive in the market and coupled with our BIFA Award Winning Supply Chain Management Services… we can offer all our clients unrivalled supply chain solutions at very competitive pricing.
Ports Covered Include:
- ISTANBUL ( AMBARLI )
- IZMIT ( GEBZE )
- IZMIR ( ALIAGA )
Mostly direct services to FELIXSTOWE, UK.
Our Deep Sea Import Services include:
- Extremely competitive Sea Freight rates worldwide
- Weekly sailings for full container (FCL) & part container loads (LCL) to most destinations
- UK & overseas Customs Clearance
- All import & export documents created in-house, including T1 Documentation
- Sea freight transportation of all types of cargo, including dangerous goods (inline with the IMDG Code)
- Commercial Sea Freight shipments delivered door-to-door, door-to-port, port-to-port or port to door – All Incoterms covered
- Our own ETSF Warehouse (Customs approved warehouse only 7 miles from Felixstowe port which means we can guarantee smooth Devan of your shipments all in house – no third parties involved)